[RE-wrenches] Schletter

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Dec 15 10:45:55 PST 2015

Schletter FS is a good system which we have used often on small and large
ground mounts.  Unfortunately, they have gone through a lot of turmoil over
the previous year, with staffing turnover and some major production, design
and customer service problems.  Not sure if they've gotten back on track
yet - from our recent experience and it sounds like yours, they are still
having their issues. Good luck...

*Howie Michaelson*
*NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™*
Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric Incentive Partner
802-272-0004