[RE-wrenches] Batteries

Roy Rakobitsch windsine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 06:35:12 PST 2015

I would think the 1 gal sprayer would be perfect for customers with smaller
banks. When you start going through two, three or four gallons of distilled
water at a time, i could see it getting tedious. Ive used an elevated 5Gal
polyethylene tank with a 1/4" food grade hose connected to a small
polyethylene wand (and small hand operated ball valve)  it makes watering
so quick and easy, and no messes. You do need a good headlamp while doing
this to verify water level. :)

Roy Rakobitsch
NABCEP Certified Small Wind Installer®
Certified Advanced Tower Climbing, Safety & Rescue
Wind/PV Design Engineer
Windsine LLC
631-514-4166
www.windsine.org