[RE-wrenches] Outback customer service???

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Dec 9 12:28:56 PST 2015

Thank you for responding Sandra. I appreciate you offering your direct number. We are now moving forward with the parts order.

I hope you read and were able to glean from the various replies and comments the importance to dealers and installers to receive a higher priority from your service department. Stores like Home Depot provide a contractors check out and service counter to expedite service to their most valued, repeat customers. It should not be too difficult to implement such a service us.

It’s a fact that many of your product sales rest on the recommendations of the professionals that are on this list. One person suggested to choose the product we sell from a company that provides the best customer support. That was well said.

Larry
Starlight Solar Power Systems