[RE-wrenches] Sanyo NOW Panasonic warranty claim-Where to start?

Wayne Irwin wayne at pureenergysolar.com
Fri Nov 27 12:36:23 PST 2015

Hi Bill,

Its not going to be easy but here is the contact person and number to call.

Panasonic

Panasonic Eco Solutions Solar America, LLC

Jake Scalise

HIT Customer Service

TEL:1-503-365-1086

FAX:1-503-365-6855

HITcustomerservice at us.panasonic.com
John.scalise at us.panasonic.com
Good Luck!

Wayne Irwin,
President
License #CVC56695
State Licensed Solar Contractor
Pure Energy Solar International Inc.

Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com

http://PureEnergySolar.com
http://SolarChargingStation.net
352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299
Fax

The Sun Is Always Shining!

The
content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are
not the intended
recipient and have received this message in error, any use or
distribution is
prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer system. Thank you.