[RE-wrenches] Odd battery problem - very low SG in only one cell

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 23 10:24:22 PST 2015

T-1275’s are golf cart

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS

From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of RE Ellison
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 10:36 AM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Odd battery problem - very low SG in only one cell

I have seen a high number of Trojan L 16's losing single cells for no apparent reason

Probably starting five or six years ago

Many on battery banks for the people that had banks previously and gotten 10 or 12 years life out of them so I wouldn't expect anything different on the replacements

All I can think of is that something has changed in the Trojan L 16's

Couldn't tell you why but there's been too many failures to have any other reason

As usual this is just my opinion!

Bob