[RE-wrenches] Mixing battery sizes in the same bank

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:16:58 PST 2015

Wrenches
Mixing of batteries of the same sise and brand, older vs new maybe
bepending on age and or abuse. Mixing of type or size of batteries, sorry i
dont really care if the manufacture says its ok, Its not for me. I have
tested batteries and BMS and even with everything right there can be an
issue with them so why sdd to the possible issues.
Jerry