[RE-wrenches] Icynene spray foam insulation patching

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 07:12:20 PST 2015

Hi Jason,
We carry a can of Great Stuff expanding foam for that sort of thing. I'm always mindful of maintaining an air seal when we have to make conduit penetrations on newer buildings, so I try to get the expanding foam into the wall or roof cavity around the conduit and then seal the outside with a quality sealant.

-Luke

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™: Certification #031409-25
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installer™: Certification #ST032611-03
CoSEIA Certified PV Installer

Solar Gain Services, LLC
PO Box 531
Monte Vista, CO 81144