[RE-wrenches] MiaSole

Lee Bristol lee.bristol at globalsolace.org
Mon Nov 16 11:57:12 PST 2015

We recently installed First Solar 100 watt thin film modules in Tanzania
using the SFLEX ground mount racking system which had end and mid clamps
designed for the frameless modules.  I would think that the rails and
clamps could be used in roof installations also.

Lee Bristol
Executive Director

Global Solace Inc
20530 Beallsville Road