[RE-wrenches] Fronius Primo

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Mon Nov 16 10:05:00 PST 2015

I have a client who is on their third IG5100. The latest replacement was due to bad fan (one of them). The location for this inverter is in the shade with lots of air circulation. Does anyone know what’s wrong with this model?

-          Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D.

President, SolarGnosis

1107 Fair Oaks Ave.