[RE-wrenches] 72 cell micro inverters

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:20:33 PDT 2015

Thanks all for the great info.

I’ve got some pretty good morning afternoon shading so micros make better sense than the Galvo, but I”ll check that out.
And I’ve got some really great pricing on some 72 cell 280 watt modules.

Yea I’ve heard the ABB are a nightmare.
I’ve got no experience or info on the APS.  Anybody else have any besides Benn?

Thanks all,

jay