[RE-wrenches] off-grid water pump

Allan Sindelar allan at sindelarsolar.com
Fri Oct 23 14:44:54 PDT 2015

Kirk,
This is on my iPhone and I'm barely literate on it compared to my kids, so it'll likely mess up...

Use 3/4" SDR-9 black 140 psi black poly pipe with sleeved compression connectors. This has been used for years for hand installation of submersibles, down to 250-350'. I would guess that it will probably work in a 3' or larger dug well.

Contact me off list if you need more. I have worked with it many times.
Allan