[RE-wrenches] Battery recommendation WAS: Rolls batteries

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:51:18 PDT 2015

Another thumbs up on Trojan T-105 golf cart batteries. They take owner
abuse with grace and dignity, are easy to move via non-truck methods and
with shipping caps on the cells even helicopter operators don't whine too
much.
Here's some data aq from one of my helo installs in northern BC  that gets
zero sun 3 months of the year. These T-105s have been in place since 2009
and are still going strong.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ Accredited Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342