[RE-wrenches] Battery recommendation WAS: Rolls batteries

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:40:25 PDT 2015

Hi Allan,

A few questions.

how little energy?  amp hrs night/avg.
and
is mx something this person does or would like to do without?

But given what you’ve said, I wouldn’t go with wet cell industrial as you’ll never get the C rate you need.  If the  8 x L-16’s have done her well ( and probably the battery box is set up for that form factor) and with your budget I’d go with another set of  L-16’s flooded or sealed if the budget/want allows.

And if the need is really quite small, I”d consider golf cart.  Yea yea,I hear all the laughs, but where I live, golf carts seem to have the life they always have, but L-16’s ( all brands) seem to have a shorter and shorter life for reasons I don’t understand.

jay

peltz power