[RE-wrenches] Can anyone identify this mounting system and module

Nick Soleil nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com
Thu Oct 22 09:27:09 PDT 2015

That is the Andalay/Westinghouse Solar system.  They can be reached at:
http://www.andalaysolar.com/

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 7:59 AM, Carl Adams <swingjunkie at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not been onsite but was sent some photos.  This system needs
> removed for reroofing.  I am not familiar which this mounting
> hardware/module.  Pictures attached.
>
> Thanks
> Carl Adams
> SunRock Solar

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:
> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>
> Check out or update participant bios:

Cordially,

Nick Soleil
*Enphase Energy* | Field Applications Engineer

office 707-763-4784 <%28707%29%20763.%204784> x7267
cell 07-321-2937

<http://enphase.com/>

*Powering What’s Next*™* | *The Enphase Energy Management System
<http://ow.ly/HbVS3>
<http://community.enphaseenergy.com/>  <http://facebook.com/EnphaseEnergy>
<http://twitter.com/Enphase>  <http://linkedin.com/company/enphase-energy>

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer #03262011-300

California C10 Licensed Electrician #986315

Texas Master Electrician #284451

<nsoleil at enphaseenergy.com>

“Don’t get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It’s just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there’s an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it’s wireless!”

- William McDonough