[RE-wrenches] SB6000U Derating Mode

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Wed Oct 21 15:38:20 PDT 2015

I recently replaced a SB1800U with a refurbished model, but Solar Cowboyz
did a good job of phone advice first, then bench diagnosis. It turned out
to be electrolytic caps leaking onto the board and causing etching. You
might get some help there. I found them competent, if not a little slow and
difficult to deal with (slow service).

http://www.shop.solarcowboyzoutlet.com/Inverter-Repair-Service-Inverter-Repair-Service.htm

​Jason Szumlanski
​