[RE-wrenches] Generator backfeeding enphase?

Kirk kirk at vtsolar.com
Tue Oct 20 11:16:07 PDT 2015

It depends on the inverter kw output vs the generator kw. Solaredge recommends the generator peak / inverter peak kw ratio be above a certain ratio. You definitely don't want that ratio to be less than 1. I'll have to look up in my notes what that ratio is. The rationale is in my notes also.

Kirk Herander
VSE
Sent from a job site somewhere