[RE-wrenches] Tigo

Roland Shackelford roland at renewablenergy.com
Wed Oct 14 20:42:51 PDT 2015

Aloha Marco,

We have been very happy with their operation and online monitoring
capabilities.

We have had DOA management units, but Tigo technical support has been
accessible and replaced them with no difficulties. We have had no failures
on module maximizers.

Their ability to manage shading is impressive.

We have used them in situations with broken strings across different
orientations and with significant shading allowing a productive array,
where with out them the system wouldn't of been practical.

Mahalo,

Roland Shackelford
NABCEP CERTIFIED PV INSTALLER
Vice President
Renewable Energy Services (RES), Inc.
45-487 Lehua St.
P.O. Box 1518
Honoka'a, HI 96727
Office:   808-775-7410
Fax:      808-775-7756
Mobile:  *808-938-9239 <http://808-938-9239>*
E-Mail:  roland at renewablenergy.com
www.renewablenergy.com

*Privileged And Confidential Communication.  This electronic transmission,
and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic
Privacy Act (18 USC ?? 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the
intended recipient named above.  If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic
message.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
the information received in error is strictly prohibited.  *

*IRS Circular 230 Notice: Pursuant to the Internal Revenue Service
requirements we inform you that, unless specifically indicated otherwise,
any tax advise contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient or any
other person for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed
under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or
recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein. *