[RE-wrenches] Hailstorm damage

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Sat Oct 10 08:48:49 PDT 2015

Speaking of flat mounted modules, most of what we install are flat mounted on vehicles. The numbers since 2001 are well over 10,000 PV modules flat mounted. Not one customer has contacted me about a module damaged by hail.

My personal RV was in a hail storm that did $22,000 damage to my home. The stones were near 2” diameter. The RV had skylights smashed and AC units damage but no glass breakage on any modules. Tough glass.

Larry