[RE-wrenches] Hailstorm damage

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 10 04:41:40 PDT 2015

Allen, Kansas is famous for big hail, and we just had our first smashed Canadian Solar CS6P 260 W module from a storm with tennis ball sized pounding….only one out modules on a 3:12 slope. Like a broken windshield. Our son used to live in Norman, OK and we while reroofing it after one of the very common storms (ten miles south of Moore, which has had a tornado for about half of the last seven years), one roofer described a hole through a steel roof the size of a saucer….went through the roof and the drywall, landing in the living room.  I tell people that we can’t guarantee against that sort of thing : )

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS