[RE-wrenches] Hailstorm damage

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Fri Oct 9 14:46:22 PDT 2015

Hi Glenn,

Most Warranty spell out their exemptions that include any damage for objects. I just glanced at the Sanyo warranty and found they even mention Golf Balls and hail stones!

	• Damage caused by abuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, animals or insects, or external stress, such as, but not limited to, stepping on Product, impacts from falling objects such as tools, golf balls, rocks, hailstones, or other debris

Larry