[RE-wrenches] PV testing

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Oct 6 09:54:23 PDT 2015

I agree, many module failures only show up under load.  I just use a
clamp on meter while the modules are still wired to the batteries.
The PV150 can capture operating current and power as well, so it should
be able to identify most module fails.  I'm just not sure if it can do
this without a load.  I don't believe it's an actual IV tester.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician