[RE-wrenches] PV Tracker - Best available?

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sun Oct 4 10:32:16 PDT 2015

You can lock the Array Technologies tracker to a very steep angle for the winter. I have several older clients on tracker that have me lock up the N/S angle for the winter so the tracker sheds snow without their labor.

Dana Orzel
Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136
E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com
O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.