[RE-wrenches] PV Tracker - Best available?

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 08:13:57 PDT 2015

I agree that in many places installing a tracker isn’t economic, but not everyone does things with cost as the goal.

I’ve installed trackers because people wanted to see it move.
I’ve installed trackers for folks who didn’t want to adjust for seasons.  Yea we can have a long discussion about the economics of all that.

But the point is that this is what the customer wanted.  And I’ve gotten in big trouble in the past for not doing what the customer wanted.
So installing a tracker probably isn’t going to be as cost effective as fixed, its going to have more MX cost than fixed.  But its not wrong.

jay

peltz power