[RE-wrenches] Five L16s in a 24V string?

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:58:35 PDT 2015

I have18 on a 48 volt outback system just set the CC and chargrr up a
little. My concern about 5 on a 24 volt is how deep the batteries really
get charged,  7.5 v a battery is 37.5 and thats above the inverter
operating range same issue with nickle iron. There may not be good spec
gravity for long life and capasity.
Jerry