[RE-wrenches] Pika inverter

ryan.harkins at energycraft.com ryan.harkins at energycraft.com
Thu Sep 24 20:05:43 PDT 2015

Howie,

We've installed some Pika systems, and been impressed with the quality and service. (It is easy to get sales, shipping, engineers on the phone). Relatively new company, but with ties back to southwest windpower days.  I'm guessing you found them when looking at possible Tesla or other GTWB options.  Haven't used their newest "islanding" inverter yet.

It is pretty awesome how they have designed the Inverter with what they call REBUS.  And accepts multiple DC inputs.  So we've got DC from their turbine, and you can add 8 60cell PV modules all to one inverter.  The PV does still have MPPT via their Pv link, which then lands on the rebus DC inputs of the inverter.

Wifi built in is nice too.

Not sure if they have any of their new islanding inverters in the field yet or not.

Ryan Harkins