[RE-wrenches] Fronius inverters

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:56:34 PDT 2015

8 out of 8 had water some 1 in some more, it is hard to tell because it
drains into the conduit and filled the breaker panel until it ran out of
there. I think the issue is not that it is not water proof but when we get
rail it can be over 4 in and hr at times, we have had hurricanes miss us
nearly every week. I am planning to put a roof over the 8 units to protect
them from the amount of rain. Once you look at the way the unit goes
together you will see how it can flood the inverter if there is that much
water.
Jerry