[RE-wrenches] remember the pirate solar inverter?

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:00:26 PDT 2015

The OK4U was made by NFK.
first sold in Europe.
Then sold here under the OK4U label.
Then as Michael said the rights in the US were bought by Trace, as the MS100.  100 watt max.
But didn’t come with a plug.

You might have to talk to David Katz about who was first.
As I seem to remember that AEE ( where i worked in the 90’s) sold them for a while, before they became the trace MS100.

jay

peltz power

( I’ve got 2 brand new ones with paperwork)