[RE-wrenches] California fire/PVclearnces

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 18:35:52 PDT 2015

Jay; look up the Boulder, CO, Golden, CO and Oregon exceptions to the IFC
on setbacks. They all depend on local fire officials approval of each
installation plan of course as allowed in IFC. Rooflines these days have
become SO complicated that simple roofline setback rules as defined in the
IFC are very tricky to interpret.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ Accredited Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342