[RE-wrenches] Guarding against live parts 690.7 (D)

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Sep 4 11:37:18 PDT 2015

WilIiam;

  checked out your guards on your website, that looks really clean, but
also like a lot of work and expense.  I'm still so surprised
manufacturers are not offering an option like that to their frame systems.
My question: how come you didn't just fence the array?  Shading issues
on the south?
If fencing, what height of fence is considered adequate?  4 ft?  6 ft?

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician