[RE-wrenches] Digital Hydrometer

Solar dahlsolar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:22:04 PDT 2015

A while back I asked about a dream system for my electrical/solar training program at the CC I teach at. I think an instrument like the one you linked to fits that bill. I sent an email requesting a price quote to the company just now.  Checking the price via google seems a touch more expensive than I can justify spending but if they can come down slightly for a training institution I will purchase one and get back to you on how it works. Typically companies give a discount to schools so we shall see.

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone