[RE-wrenches] NON Digital Hydrometer

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Aug 31 06:00:01 PDT 2015

I second this in the best tool ever category. The refractometer is extremely
accurate, uses only a drop of electrolyte, cleaner, safer, & less intrusive.
AND the darn thing will not break unless you drop it on the floor unlike how
many glass hydrometers over the years. I would have to add easier to teach
the clients who are interested in self battery service too.

Mine are $25 at my local plumbing wholesaler.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"