[RE-wrenches] Trojan Batteries

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Aug 12 18:59:14 PDT 2015

Drake:

Yep, big time problems here.  I installed a group of 8 L-16s for a little
old lady and her partner and I had multiple failures.  I replaced two and
then all 8.  The new ones have been in two days and are supposedly working
better.

Trojan denied any compensation for the three trips at 4 hours round trip
each to trouble shoot and replace.  I will never use Trojan batteries again.

William