[RE-wrenches] clear sealant recommendations

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Tue Aug 11 12:14:58 PDT 2015

It's my understanding that "carbon black" is what adds to the UV resistance
of polyethylene solar pool heating panels. I'm not a materials engineer by
any means, but perhaps there is some link.

Between Chemlink and Geocel, there is usually a color that is a close
enough match for my liking, but it would be nice to know if there is a good
clear option.

Jason Szumlanski