[RE-wrenches] SMA 1800u not generating power

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sat Jul 25 07:45:37 PDT 2015

Is another possible solution.....use the prior version of the SB (non-TL)?, of course if the VDC of the strings works out.  You wouldn't need to worry about any of the wiring, or trying to convince a clueless AHJ one inverter in safer than another.  I've used exclusively TL's in all my installs lately, I assume the non-TL SB's are still available.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric