[RE-wrenches] DC conductor line loss numbers

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Jul 22 14:28:54 PDT 2015

Jerry,

A long distance wire run is practical now days using a high voltage controller. Have a look at Schneider and Morningstar 600Vdc controllers. Not sure what you mean "by nothing can be changed but wire size” but you will have to rewire the strings into series and protect the wire run.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems