[RE-wrenches] Aquion Energy

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:32:21 PDT 2015

Wrenches
We did research on this battery going back close to two years, we found
that there was an unusable part of the battery capacity that was to far out
of range to consider refer to the charts from Aquion, also look at the mass
or space required. I do like the idea but the "cupcake" holder has such a
large amount of wasted space that we are holding back on it. space shipping
and usable capacity did not add up compared to other technologies
Jerry