[RE-wrenches] SMA Sunny Island Sizing

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Thu Jul 16 10:05:36 PDT 2015

You know, I think I mis-spoke about not offering design support.

We do offer design support, and it is called the SMA Off-Grid Configurator (much like the Sunny Design Tool).
There is both a free and a paid version.
Found here: http://www.sma-america.com/products/planning-software/sma-off-grid-configurator.html

If you have questions about this support tool, or anything else. Please contact me off-list.

Thanks

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Service Line Supervisor
3925 Atherton Ave
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 3185 (direct)
Fax: +1 916 625 0871
Mobile: +1 916 622 4253
Email: Steve.jefferson at SMA-America.com<mailto:Steve.jefferson at SMA-America.com>
www.SMA-America.com<http://www.sma-america.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CF1CFA.FE18BEB0]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQWzPuyqhzo&feature=youtu.be>

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.