[RE-wrenches] 1000-volt circuits

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:51:20 PDT 2015

Marco

Does not sound like you have the correct license, this is as per state of
Hawaii its all in the last line,

everything from wire connectors and boxes may need additional ratings as
well

Jerry

 NABCEP 051112-169

C-63
High voltage electrical contractor
   To place, install, erect, or connect any electrical wires, fixtures,
appliances, apparatus, conduits, raceways, and to do trenching,
backfilling, patching, and surface restoration in connection with the
installation of conduits and lines which transmit, transform, or utilize
electrical energy of more than 600 volts phase to phase