[RE-wrenches] SolaEdge Outback AC Coupling

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 06:45:18 PDT 2015

Tom....I haven't AC coupled Solaredge and Outback, but I have AC Coupled
Outback with various other inverter manufacturers and their Radian AC
Coupled Load center will work with any AC source....It doesn't directly
communicate with any other inverter but its remote operated circuit
breakers allow it to disconnect AC Power from any other inverter when
batteries reach a preset voltage....It is not as elegant as a sunny
island/sunnyboy system because it doesn't provide multistage charging buy
it is easy to implement and install.....You should be able to find all the
information on the Outback Radian site.  You would need the GSLC-AC-120/240
load center and it comes pre wired with the remote operated circuit breaker
which makes it a breeze to install....

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa
Oregon Solarworks LLC