[RE-wrenches] tesla powerwall

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Mon Jun 8 13:21:57 PDT 2015

What bums me out is I have clients who won’t commit to a PV system until grid compatibility(if there is any) with the Powerwall is fully understood. But I just saw it’s sold out through 2016 anyway.

 <http://gas2.org/2015/05/12/tesla-powerwall-sells-out-through-2016-brings-in-800-million/> http://gas2.org/2015/05/12/tesla-powerwall-sells-out-through-2016-brings-in-800-million/

Unbelievable.

Amazing all this hype, considering no one I know can get much info out of the company. Manuals and full specs are impossible to find. This article is not very complimentary for other reasons, such as financial.

At least I can tell my customers to give up the pipe dream.

Kirk Herander

VT Solar, LLC

Proven PV provider since 1991

www.vermontsolarnow.com