[RE-wrenches] #2 -#8 AWG Crimpers

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Jun 4 18:21:02 PDT 2015

The breaker post weakness came up on the list a couple of years back,
and Midnite responded by switching to the sturdier post.  I haven't
tried the 300 v versions though.  I also haven't kept up with what
Outback is using, but that post design should have never been used on
anything beyond stranded 10 ga.  They regularly had them on 80 amp
breakers.  I still have to deal with this issue every time I work on an
system older than a couple of years, so this is going to still haunt us
for decades.........

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,