[RE-wrenches] Generators again

william at millersolar.com william at millersolar.com
Wed Jun 3 14:05:16 PDT 2015

Dana:

Our local Kohler dealer has taken a liberal interpretation of the warranty
provisions.  As long as: the battery-inverter system is robust,  we keep the
generator hours at a minimum, purchase a startup checkup with their
technician and verify proper maintenance, the dealer is honoring warranty
claims.  In other words, with the right dealer and the right circumstances,
I think this point is negotiable.

William Miller