[RE-wrenches] These Wind Turbines Generate Energy Without any Blades | Digital Trends

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Tue Jun 2 15:11:36 PDT 2015

Larry,

Another concept that will likely not pan out. And like most VAWTs, that
poor alternator shaft is the Achilles heel.
As for further comments, if I proceed with mine, Michael will ban me for
life!

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46, Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747  www.four-winds-energy.com

Don't miss the 11th Annual Small Wind Conference
A Gathering of Installers, Manufacturers, Dealers, & Distributors
June 15-17, 2015 in Stevens Point, Wisconsin
www.smallwindconference.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.