[RE-wrenches] ConnectDER

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Tue Jun 2 08:34:51 PDT 2015

One of our local utilities just denied the use of the ConnectDER... some
nonsense about excess weight if the customer also has a surge suppressor
and generator input collar device already. They just blanket prohibited it
even for customers that have no existing collar devices installed.

#smallminds

Jason Szumlanski
Florida Solar Design Group