[RE-wrenches] Voltage Degradation with Uni-Solar laminate

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:41:21 PDT 2015

Larry,
Thanks. This is helpful. I think it's pretty clear that this system should have been designed with at least 5 or 6 modules in series to keep the VOC higher, but that wasn't very feasible with the original controller when the system was installed 15 years ago. Still, it has worked pretty well for a decade and a half, and I've never noticed the array voltage that low before.  I fear I'm in for a hot attic crawl to do some more testing and checking for faults.

-Luke