[RE-wrenches] Fw: Xantrex C-40 Drifting

Jarmo.Venalainen at schneider-electric.com Jarmo.Venalainen at schneider-electric.com
Tue May 19 15:04:10 PDT 2015

Hi:

We haven't changed anything the in C40.  The essence of my idea was that
perhaps the "trouble" systems are the ones which have much higher module
Voc versus battery Vfloat.

JARMO

Jarmo Venalainen  |   Schneider Electric   |  Xantrex Brand  |   CANADA  |
  Sales Application Engineer
Phone: +604-422-2528  |   Tech Support: 800-670-0707  |   Mobile:
+604-505-0291
Email: jarmo.venalainen at schneider-electric.com  |   Site: www.Xantrex.com
|   Address: 3700 Gilmore Way, Burnaby, BC V5G4M1

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail