[RE-wrenches] Milwaukee Sub Scanner versus Bosch D-Tect versus others?

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 10 14:39:24 PDT 2015

Chris, that is very clever. If there is access to the rafters, I’ve always measured down from the ridge to where I want the top l-leg, and angled up from the edge of the rafter to where I guess the center of the rafter will be. And then redrill a pilot hole straight down from the top through the exit hole. Cathedral ceilings are another thing. Welding magnets would be good there to find drywall screws.

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS