[RE-wrenches] Pumping

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Thu May 7 11:08:21 PDT 2015

I would look at the AC options. The money saved over the DC or AC\DC pumps may well purchase the extra PV required for the increase in energy draw. Come winter time that larger array with a much lower pumping load will be most welcome for any OTG system further increasing the value of this option lowering genset run time.  With PV so cheap these days the highest efficiency is not always the best option anymore for OTG.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
High School Yearbooks
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Reminisce & Buy a Reprint Today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/554baa60101bf2a5f0c85st01vuc