[RE-wrenches] Apprentice interview

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Apr 28 21:06:48 PDT 2015

I don't understand; are there legal reasons to not call it an
apprenticeship?  (sounds like indentured servitude....?)
When I got started in the biz, I would have loved to been offered an
apprenticeship.  Instead, I went out in the woods while my family
suffered through my well intentioned, but misinformed experiments. After
many years I got better, but I still had no one to sign off for my
license or NABCEP.
The next generation of installer does not need to suffer  ( at least as
much)

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,