[RE-wrenches] Extreme snow load ground mount?

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sat Apr 25 12:48:30 PDT 2015

What is  the highest PV module snow rating? 113 PSF is the highest I have seen I here in CO & ID 100 is the highest required .

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

dana at solarwork.com  - www.solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253    F - 970.626.4140   c - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"